[FRIAM] dystopian vision(s)

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 13:09:07 EDT 2022

This sounds like a fantastic project for a public OSINT challenge. You *know* all those codgers have terrible OpSec, probably order their drugs through the USPS or worse, have their underpaid, over-abused admin assistants pick 'em up at the drive through window of the pharmacy. A good camera and a parabolic mic and Bob's your uncle. >8^D

It's probably a crime, though.

--
ꙮ Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙ ꙮ