[FRIAM] computer monitor

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 14:32:32 EDT 2022

I have no had 3 hp monitors crack in the same way. Basically something
about how I get behind it. Usually to reboot my stupid cable modem, the the
dam things left, or right side cracks.
I think the problem is between my size and the thin fragility of it is the
problem. Best hunch I have so far.
Where do I find the good and propper computer monitors that ignore this
asinine industry delusion that paper thin=good?
Do really have to go as far back to CRTs to something that doesn't fall
over from just a fart? or is their something more in at least this decade
that's not a thin fragile POS?