[FRIAM] First Sign of Spring

Roger Critchlow rec at elf.org
Thu Dec 8 11:13:46 EST 2022

And a fine day for my return to New Mexico.  Flew into El Paso, drove to
Las Cruces, picked up my daughter, had enchiladas verde at Chachi's, went
to see my vintage 1941 new house, and drove through the earliest dusk of
the year to my airbnb in Mesilla.  Feel like crap, but I am already
improving as the trauma of 7 hours in airline seats recedes into the past.

-- rec --