[FRIAM] talking to bots is fun for everyone

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 15:19:38 EST 2022

>I'm guessing that would mean ¬B⇒¬A.

I made a mistake by getting married when I was 20.  That marriage didn't
last but you reminded me of a conversation that I had with that wife.  Once
she said, "If I'm not right I don't argue..."  I replied, "That's logically
equivalent to, 'If I argue I'm right' "   She said, "The problem with you
is you're too logical."

A few years later I married my current wife, who is a humanist.  We've been
happily married ever since.

Frank

---
Frank C. Wimberly