[FRIAM] ok, so maybe not everyone has fun talking to bots

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 17:16:27 EST 2022

https://youtu.be/DjgdrS8fVAs?t=1000

"I hate robots! You cannot imagine how much I hate robots. Sometimes I step outside on my lawn and yell at the clouds, because that's where I think the robots come from. You are not a robot, are you?"

Honestly, the Turing test doesn't test the damned robot. It tests the tester. As amazing as the LLMs and generators like stable diffusion are, what's more amazing is the amazement of the people amazed by them. When I *manually* waste phone scammers' time, at least they're getting my actual attention. They should be grateful I'm not a robot.

--
ꙮ Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙ ꙮ