[FRIAM] The WEBB seeing back to the first millennia

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 10:41:25 EST 2022

Same Q! My guess is what they meen is that stuff is reely far away so it'd
be like looking at events that had happened but we can catchup to the show
because of distance somehow due to lag essentially. Someone that knows more
about this then I do hopefully has a much more concrete answer. Fwiw it's
the kind of things that keeps NDGT ( Niel DeGrasse Tyson) up lol