[FRIAM] Friday AM

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 11:37:59 EST 2022

OPT Cafe is closed as well. What a way to run a business this is peak
Family dining out Time.  John Dobson and I are headed to Saveur which we
have confirmed to be open. It's at the corner of Galileo and cerrillos Road
downtown. It's next to the new courthouse.

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,
Santa Fe, NM 87505