[FRIAM] by any means necessary

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 16:35:47 EST 2022

Ha! Yeah, "relaxing constraints" is a fantastic euphemism for the kind of abuse we see both in polluters and animal abuse. Too bad UC Davis can't just relax its constraints. We should head over to the Urban Dictionary and be the first to make the relaxing constraints entry.

--
glen
When elephants fight, it is the grass that suffers.