[FRIAM] by any means necessary

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 17:16:23 EST 2022

I was thinking more in terms of an aggregation over Kullback-Lielber or Jensen-Shannon pairwise measures. But it could also be something like a steadily running clustering algorithm that wouldn't retain any given flattened result, but would rather track a 2nd order tendency of the flattened results. Using a clustering algorithm that regularly tosses out some of the subjective perspectives, revolving some in, some out, some in, etc. might provide less flattening without giving up the computational convenience of the flattening. Of course, you run the risk of tyranny of the majority with any clustering method. I don't know what what to do about that except with some sort of round-robin inclusion of the leaves, adding an uncertainty to the trajectory.

--
glen
When elephants fight, it is the grass that suffers.