[FRIAM] Alien Crash Site, Complexity, Future Fossils and Jim Rutt Podcasts

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 21:20:31 EST 2022

Ooff. Joe Rogan as in the UFC and Fight analytics guy...is..Mmm. He has
some major issues. In addition to climate change denial, trolling about
covid that is.  He's gotten pretty self diluted into thinking his 'health
supplement' scheme has much if any science  for instance.
He's been de-listed from spotify for spreading wrong, or flatout
misinformation.
He's sports psychology and analtyics aren't doing any better either. He had
'The Undertaker' on his show. Not even a quarter of the way through. Mark
(the undertaker) was regularly correcting him about WWF and Olympics type
of wrestling. That's a huge oof! Here is a guy that's done MMA, and two
kinds of wrestling telling Joe in a interview. No that's now how  the
mechanics for taking a fall work, or how I'd get out of knee hook, or
armbar. etc, And that's Joes brand.