[FRIAM] Fwd: Ftp client for windows?

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 12:48:46 EST 2022

*hug*
Thank you! ^_^. I asked because I might do a "deep clean": aka erase the
start drive and fresh install....hmm--woweezowee not sure what!  I'm
leaning towards  Windows 10 or even 8. Before that though hopefully my
google drives don't constantly crash -_-. Yesterday I was trying to upload
random pictures that I would reeeeely hate to loose. Theirs a copy on my
internal drive and I think another on my external backupdrive.
So sufficed to say the method to my madness. Was: ok ok well what about
good ol fationed FTP for yet another back up? And then found out: not many
good FTP clients left. "just drag and drop" well what happens when that's
being issue having?
And just a good idea in my unforunitate experience to have a lot of backups.