[FRIAM] what in the blues balls of hell is going on with PNM

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 15:13:12 EST 2022

lol um yeah that's also bad. Two bad things, doesn't make another better.
It only means two bad things though. Purely as to cost goes: texas and I
think it was carolina  has both beet.  With "weather pricing" and "surge
pricing". with bills that get to stupidly high levels.
"May you live in interesting times?"