[FRIAM] Roger Mcnamee !!??

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Sun Jan 2 14:37:57 EST 2022

I can see living without Facebook (I do), but why can't we live with Amazon?   It seems like they did a pretty good job of displacing the likes of Walmart.  It could happen again.  What added inherent value do stores have, other than as a mechanism to prevent he consolidation of market influence w.r.t. to prices?