[FRIAM] gene complex for homosexuality

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Jan 10 14:06:18 EST 2022

Glen writes:

< Yeah, Renee's making me keep my biologically enforced "mullet". I went 10 glorious years cutting it all off each week. It's great to use the same clipper setting for your head that you use for your face. So I reluctantly agreed to 10 years with this mullet. [sigh] After 60, though, it's gone for good ... assuming I live that long.>

Soon, any hair you want?  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7508456/