[FRIAM] preprint aerosol covid

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 12:39:41 EST 2022

I seriously doubt much transmission outside, anywhere, moist or dry ... unless you're all packed together spitting "No Masks Mandates!" or "Defund the Patriarchy!" into your friends' faces. It's *indoor* transmission that I worry about, in particular ill-ventilated spaces. I've never had the luxury of a whole-house humidifier. But I understand that many people use them. One of the reasons I left SFe was the constant nosebleeds from the dry air. And I expect swamp coolers humidify the air quite a bit, though I have no idea about that 50% number.

--
glen
Theorem 3. There exists a double master function.