[FRIAM] gene complex for homosexuality

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Thu Jan 13 17:33:59 EST 2022

Well, now that I've taken one extreme position, let me take the other extreme position!   This essay reflects, IMO, an arbitrary preference for social affinities of a certain sort, and it is only one sort of valid class of relationships.  Relationships that have benefits, but also costs.   It's not just overbearing on how men should be, but also on how women should be.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/13/opinion/toxic-masculinity.html