[FRIAM] gene complex for homosexuality

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 19:01:31 EST 2022

Wow! So you missed the threads where Pieter was trying to compensate for the lack of the vaccines in South Africa? We had whole conversations about how trustworthy Bret is w.r.t. his advocacy of ivermectin. FWIW, I think it's fine to try ivermectin IF YOUR DOCTOR suggests such. But taking medical advice from people off the internet, especially people named Bret Weinstein, doesn't seem wise.

--
glen
Theorem 3. There exists a double master function.