[FRIAM] gene complex for homosexuality

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Thu Jan 13 19:48:10 EST 2022

Anyway, the reason I noticed this article is that I posit that the steely harm reduction approach that was discussed recently is in my mind a form of stoicism.   Can one put away their emotional responses and make hard choices based on the greater global good?   If one engages in large intimate social networks, I would say two things are likely to happen:  1) executive decisions become harder because there is diffusion of sensitive information, and thus political complications in making them.  Members in the network may not be sharing the whole factual context (preferring the emotionally laden parts) 2) there are still dominance relations (her language), but they are just manifest in different ways.  Namely by being in the center of a social network and slightly censoring the information that gets passed along.

As it relates to the subject line, there may be some weak tendency one has to share or not share by default depending on hormones/genetics.