[FRIAM] One of many things the country is fucked on

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 01:14:16 EST 2022

Sure thing Steve! ^_^!

🤔
Now is the taste of beer a power law related to it's flavor? that is to say
if it's more rich and flavorfull  does the quantity quafed go up
exponentially? And does the amount of flavorfulness relate to it's
hoppyness and the amount of head and bubbles it has, those tend to go up in
some square function the more I have. I know my happiness exponent is often
tied to beer.
If someone that knows graph theory better than I  cares to take on this
task I'm sure it'd make for a great  thread.