[FRIAM] gene complex for homosexuality

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Fri Jan 14 13:19:41 EST 2022

The article is secondary, really.   The writer, being a self-described non-binary person, tapped my attention.  Perhaps her preference for a certain network of social intimacy is not a biological sex difference, but a configurable hormonal one.   She talks like she observes some reality that is not seen by others, but perhaps it is also possible it is all just an illusion:  That her endocrine system was tuned in a somewhat different way from a young age, and so she perceives this other way of being (the one that is "necessary"), but at the end of the day it is just another experience.  Perhaps offering parallax, perhaps just arbitrarily different.