[FRIAM] New Mexico Rivers and Navigable Servitude [was: One of many things the country is fucked on]

Stephen Guerin stephen.guerin at simtable.com
Fri Jan 21 12:37:08 EST 2022

Or commerce could simply be a transaction site to pay people for imagery to
map and monitor the river from their watercraft navigating the river (USV
boat drone, paddleboard, kayak, canoe or other). A DAO or 501.c3 could be
set up to manage the process and receive grants and donations.
Stephen.Guerin at Simtable.com <stephen.guerin at simtable.com>
CEO, Simtable  http://www.simtable.com
1600 Lena St #D1, Santa Fe, NM 87505
office: (505)995-0206 mobile: (505)577-5828
twitter: @simtable
z <http://zoom.com/j/5055775828>oom.simtable.com