[FRIAM] health care logistics

David Eric Smith desmith at santafe.edu
Fri Jan 21 18:30:16 EST 2022

True, but they are not mined in Mongolia, they reproduce on their own if allowed, and worms recycle them   It’s prosaic, but turns out to have been quite a challenge to imitate in technology, in a way that isn’t just superficial resemblance-imagery but full integration in a robust ecosystem.  The question of how far we can go untethered from those continually-binding constraints, and still have long-term trajectories, is really at the center of all this.

Apparently, the worst of all the stock animals for methane are sheep.  All the people I know in this community are sheep farmers.

Eric

>>> 5/2017 thru present https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fredfish.com%2fpipermail%2ffriam_redfish.com%2f&c=E,1,JWprAarfNiGHkFwoX61h8B1FqemMuqz976v52Nl1aH6fFzM4WRNoJVwvCCRpQ3x7GxK-qT9_L_Nh5I2FjH99QGGVAdfEdokyJ9M8v3IVZVXoHhy1Ew2XmYqeoHFl&typo=1 <https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fredfish.com%2fpipermail%2ffriam_redfish.com%2f&c=E,1,JWprAarfNiGHkFwoX61h8B1FqemMuqz976v52Nl1aH6fFzM4WRNoJVwvCCRpQ3x7GxK-qT9_L_Nh5I2FjH99QGGVAdfEdokyJ9M8v3IVZVXoHhy1Ew2XmYqeoHFl&typo=1>