[FRIAM] Communication guides for the elderly

Stephen Guerin stephen.guerin at simtable.com
Sat Jan 22 14:03:43 EST 2022

On Sat, Jan 22, 2022 at 11:17 AM Stephen Guerin <stephen.guerin at simtable.com>
wrote:

> as a GenX, column C missed the subtlety and expressiveness of fuck idioms.
> EG idioms on this page is probably 10% of the way there.
> https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/fuck

Learned a new Aussie idiom
<https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Not%20here%20to%20Fuck%20Spiders>
from that link that I hope to find an excuse to use :-)

1. "Mate look at this"...Barry
" Barry, we are not here to fuck spiders, get back to it."...boss

2. "Do you think we can win the championship?"...Player
"Well I am not here to fuck spiders"...Coach

3.  "Would you boys like a beer?".. Bartender
"Well, we're not here to fuck spiders..."