[FRIAM] Communication guides for the elderly

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Sat Jan 22 16:19:15 EST 2022

On 1/22/22 2:10 PM, David Eric Smith wrote:
>> trigram analysis of my writing might well be dominated by that signature…
> Nah, it’s the forward slash, marking logical or among literals.

good catch, I experience it as a lack of commitment to a specific
term/concept/example... wanting the reader to superpose all and draw
their own consonance/dissonance therefrom.  Is this perhaps what you
mean by "among literals"?

Following NST, my ellipses tend to be more intended to indicate a pause
or to indicate that what may look like a sharp tangent is intended to be
more of a gentle segue (in my mind).   Or maybe too lazy to make the
segue smooth with actual words?