[FRIAM] Complexity, Ottawa and Nanotechnology (was Re: Struck me as funny)

Carl Tollander carl at plektyx.com
Mon Jan 24 15:33:03 EST 2022

Merle, go to phys.org and click on the Nanotechnology tab.
https://phys.org/nanotech-news/  .   Free, as in birds.  Short, usually
accessible, articles on what's current research, sort of on the level of
Science News.  The article usually wind up with a please-fund-me paragraph
on potential applications. My own view is that nano engineering is mostly
getting absorbed into materials science (sensors, filters, optics, etc).