[FRIAM] YAC - yet another cult

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 11:33:13 EDT 2022

Well, it's not that atheism is misogynist. It's that male atheists, like males everywhere, tend to (have been) misogynist. There was a #metoo movement in the atheist community that preceded the more general one. I remember back in Portland when Michael Shermer visited our CFI group, I overheard 3 of the women there discussing his womanizing tendencies. Being a privied white male, I had no idea whether what they were saying was based in fact or rumor. But I tend to believe them. Plus: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Shermer#Allegations_of_sexual_harassment

--
ꙮ Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙ ꙮ