[FRIAM] Fríam Attendance

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 21:35:56 EDT 2022

This week there were about five total attendees at the  virtual meeting on
Thursday but not necessarily present at the same.

At the in-person meeting at St John's there were also five attending but
they all were there for the whole meeting.

At the latter we discussed the impact of the pandemic and wondered whether
it interrupted the routine nature of attendance and caused people to feel
that Friam wasn't worth the effort.  Apparently many people have decided
not to return to work for reasons like that.

College applications are down too.  I have a dear friend who is depressed
by the whole COVID gestalt.

Frank
---
Frank C. Wimberly