[FRIAM] Fríam Attendance

John Dobson jmdobson9 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 08:07:02 EDT 2022

i  got to Iowa last week, fully intending to participate in Virtual Friam.
But last Friday evening i decided to schlep a table downstairs to the
basement.  I arrived before it did.  I have a shattered left tibia and am
still in the hospital in Ames.  I only had to be ambulanced to Des Moines
instead of Denver for surgery.  I'll sign in when i can.

John