[FRIAM] Fríam Attendance

Nicholas Thompson thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 12:02:00 EDT 2022

It’s Steve Bannon, Frank. Steve Bannon is out to get us all! out to blunt the pointed head of every liberal he can find. How he gets me to run off the road while getting you to slice off your finger while getting John to fall down a flight of stairs is a mystery yet to be discovered. But it surely is Steve Bannon’s fault.

Sent from my Dumb Phone

On Jun 17, 2022, at 9:55 PM, Frank Wimberly <wimberly3 at gmail.com> wrote:

I almost cut my finger off.  Randy Burge was hemorrhaging from his nose.  Covid isn't the only thing that threatens the elderly.

On Fri, Jun 17, 2022 at 7:48 PM <thompnickson2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Holy, crap, john.  What’s happening to us.  I had a bad encounter with a roadside rock and have been hobbling around like an old man for the last two week.   Mending is really hard at this age.  Sounds like you have good medical attention. I am pulling for you.

> Nick Thompson
>
> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com
>
> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/

Frank Wimberly