[FRIAM] what's the view from Europe?

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 10:11:32 EST 2022

Yep. And EricS mentioned him awhile back, as well. I'm like 99% sure his name is Justin King.

http://justinking.org/

It's not clear to me why he adopted a pseudonym, maybe for similar reasons to Scott Alexander. I gather at the time he started the YouTube channel, he was still training professionally. I think he's stopped that at this point, though.

--
glen
When elephants fight, it is the grass that suffers.