[FRIAM] what's the view from Europe?

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Mar 7 12:45:04 EST 2022

It seems like the NATO wins any way you roll the dice:  1) Ukraine is destroyed and is an object lesson in why NATO is important, or 2) Ukraine holds on for a while and creates resistance within Russia or at least creates an economic disaster and weakens their ability to sustain their next outing, or 3) Ukraine pushes Russia out and becomes an EU and NATO member.   With China sympathetic to Russia, it seems more important to strengthen and expand NATO.

Furthermore, this is a great opportunity for Biden to play the statesman and to rally blood-and-soil Americans to a cause they can get their head around.
It’s great for the military industrial complex in the U.S. and in Europe.   Close to home in New Mexico:   B61 revision 12s, yes, those will be in demand.