[FRIAM] Patriotic Millionaires

Prof David West profwest at fastmail.fm
Tue Mar 8 11:19:02 EST 2022

My 77 year old ex-wife was asking me how to join the fray. She had researched plane tickets, but her passport is dated and she was asking if that would prevent her from going there.

I have a very good friend, Ukrainian living in Moscow wrestling with the dilemma of giving up his professional and very very lucrative career to go home and fight; recognizing the almost certain probability that he would not be allowed out of Russia.

davew