[FRIAM] Fwd: We just launched Russian Asset Tracker, most complete database to date

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 15:06:58 EDT 2022

The stories I've seen, it's similar to here, younger people trying to de-program their TV-watching elders. It's eerily similar to an argument I had with my dad like ... 40 years ago. I was trying to argue that Russians were just like us. He popped a gasket and spewed hatred all over the living room, programmed Korean war vet that he was. [sigh]

--
Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙