[FRIAM] Fwd: We just launched Russian Asset Tracker, most complete database to date

Jon Zingale jonzingale at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 19:45:23 EDT 2022

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2005/04/11/capturing-the-unicorn

"""

They find the animal, appear to kill it, and bring it back to a castle; in
the last and most famous panel, “The Unicorn in Captivity,” the unicorn is
shown bloody but alive, chained to a tree surrounded by a circular fence,
in a field of flowers.

"""

"""

In 1992, I wrote in this magazine about two mathematicians named Gregory
and David Chudnovsky. The Chudnovskys, who are brothers, were born in Kiev.
They are number theorists—they investigate the properties of numbers—and
they design and work with supercomputers. The Chudnovsky brothers insist
that they are functionally one mathematician who happens to occupy two
human bodies.

"""