[FRIAM] rhizo narratology

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Thu Mar 24 18:15:49 EDT 2022

The Bitcoin Blockchain itself is no way to remain anonymous, that's for sure.   For something like funding the Ukrainian army, it is fine because about the only thing one might worry about is a SVR hitman coming to get you, not being on a FBI list.   Those poor SVR guys are busy with a couple billion other people.

I have purchased airline tickets with Bitcoin before, and it was mined bitcoin as you say.   The security implications of that are kind of interesting.