[FRIAM] Birds do it, monads and their algebras do it...

⛧ glen gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 18:44:29 EDT 2022

It sounds to me like you're asserting that everything is special and nothing is generalized. I use 'generalized' instead of 'general' or 'generalizablity' because one of the biggest stimulants of *my* social relationships is the arguments that ensue from the assumption of generalizability.

It's almost like those of us who argue for general constructs *want* the world to die ... look forward to the heat death, where all of us agree and there's no work left to be done.

--
glen ⛧