[FRIAM] To repeat is rational, but to wander is transcendent

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Wed Mar 30 16:52:57 EDT 2022

Yes, in retrospect I think that was the intent.   "Reference" did not mean "a correct point of reference", it mean "something you can look at" or "something we can talk about".   If I had *wanted* to look at something, I'd look at the specification which would either be comprehensive, or again raise doubts in my mind.    It depends how decomposable one expects the problem to be.   Could I put some pontoons on this airplane and land it on a lake?