[FRIAM] We know what blackholes soundlike now

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Thu May 5 18:50:18 EDT 2022

https://scitechdaily.com/hear-what-a-black-hole-sounds-like-new-nasa-black-hole-sonifications-with-a-remix/

So as if they weren't trippy af already. We know what they sound like.

What about whiteholes?  After re-re-watch red-dwarf.  I've been curious if
those are actually a thing, or just a theoretical outcome of a lot space
becoming super dense.

https://jila.colorado.edu/~ajsh/bh/schww.html
https://www.space.com/white-holes.html

how would they even get created? I have thought that it might take specific
circumstances. Maybe 2 or more blackholes pulling space and time in two (or
more) different directions to the point where what's in the middle bends
outward at ludicicrous speed. Leady to what ever could normally pass
between this cluster to get yeeted back in to space somehow.