[FRIAM] quotes and questions

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Fri May 13 20:20:05 EDT 2022

I was thinking of a deep Boltzmann machine having an energy function made of up of millions of quadratic and linear terms, but pick your favorite deep-fake sampling tech.   There's a growing literature on learning physical systems using generative adversarial neural networks.    I have seen these techniques mimic high resolution physical simulations to high fidelity, so learning how bubbles and heat in a hot tub works seems doable.   Yes, then there's the matter of learning more and more indirect latent features of the physical system and learning distributions of the latent features themselves.