[FRIAM] oversight

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Fri May 20 10:45:10 EDT 2022

OK. So then you agree that perhaps overturning Roe is the best thing to happen right now. It gives people an indication of where the right will take us. Things like work for hire, Citizens United, rollbacks of voting rights, immigrant othering, etc. are too abstract. The abortion restrictions in the red states will give us more leverage in those states. If places like TX and FL don't turn purple again, though, all it's doing is damage. Engaging with "first principles" in those states *is* helping people see what they have in mind.

--
Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙