[FRIAM] oversight

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Fri May 20 17:33:50 EDT 2022

As far as I can tell the rhetoric of the right taps into humiliation of white lower to middle class voters, and to racists.   It isn't of any "quality" it is just that an audience exists and has a weakness for it.   Even here in the bay area, these people can be found on Nextdoor objecting to pretty much any public works projects, and any attempt to help anyone.   They have suffered, or so they think, and now they want others to suffer.   At the very least they feel entitled to see other people suffer and are incredibly envious of the incomes of Millennials who make more than they ever made and can and do buy up the properties in "their" neighborhoods.    In their minds, the great replacement happens, even here.    In my mind, the best thing is to go ahead and get it done.