[FRIAM] oversight

Jon Zingale jonzingale at gmail.com
Sat May 21 22:44:02 EDT 2022

"But, I feel like Jon's signaled that this horse has been well pummeled."

I apologize if that is what I am signaling, I'm in a weird headspace.
Sometimes I value individuals for being no different than the role they
play in some kind of para-agreed-upon denotational semantics, other times I
am thankful that we are operational beings responding to the universe with
our every fiber. I imagine needing something like cohomology to measure the
degree to which some Java-like interface succeeds or fails to match its
underlying algebra of behaviors.

The degree to which I can rely on Sarah to surprise me with potato chips
from the store, or some other satisfactory value from our shared model of
shopping, makes me appreciate agreement. She seems to feel similarly when I
intuit that it is useful to hold the board while she drills.

On my go server, I treat and get treated by others as rank. I get tilted
when the difference between my stated rank and my opponents is not
predictive of the quality of our games. This annoyance seems to generalize
well, abuses of notation and sleights-of-hand are examples of profiteering
from the cohomology.

Sometimes perspective appears to be little more than varying the degree of
crispness about objects while paraconsistently stitching together
propositions. Of course, this isn't a damning judgment because it is clear
that such an approach is indispensable for rapidly mocking up just-in-time
narratives, and handwaving refactorizations of any and all underlying
implementations, and all at breakneck speed. It is all kind of impressive.

Anyway, please don't feel you need to stop a conversation you are enjoying.
I am just a bit jealous because I am feeling intellectually lonely while
others seem to be having so much fun.