[FRIAM] Obligatory (and gratuitous?) screed about time changes.

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 18:25:59 EDT 2022

Honestly, I just don't get why it's such a big deal. Sure, it's obsolete. And maybe it kills a few people, raises cortisol, etc. But there are so many other things that affect our (sleep) cycles soooooo much more, like obesity, alcoholism, wage slavery, TikTok fomo, ... on and on. Passing such a law feels like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. Or maybe complaining about how a reporter discussing Putin mispronounces "nukular" ... an odd thing to complain about while the ICBM heads your way.

--
ꙮ Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙ ꙮ