[FRIAM] Mike Daly death?

George Duncan gtduncan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 21:42:35 EST 2022

Sherry got the same message.  We have no other information.

On Mon, Nov 21, 2022 at 2:46 PM Tom Johnson <jtjohnson555 at gmail.com> wrote:

> We just got a message from Bob Martin, president of IAIA, that Mike Daly
> died.  Mike and Ellen have been active supporters of IAIA for years.
> Does anyone have any details?
> Tom

> Tom Johnson - tom at jtjohnson.com
> Institute for Analytic Journalism   --     Santa Fe, NM USA
> 505.577.6482(c)                                    505.473.9646(h)
> archives:  5/2017 thru present
> https://redfish.com/pipermail/friam_redfish.com/

George Duncan
Emeritus Professor of Statistics, Carnegie Mellon University
georgeduncanart.com
See posts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Land: (505) 983-6895
Mobile: (505) 469-4671

My art theme: Dynamic exposition of the tension between matrix order and
luminous chaos.

"Attempt what is not certain. Certainty may or may not come later. It may
then be a valuable delusion."
>From "Notes to myself on beginning a painting" by Richard Diebenkorn.

"It's that knife-edge of uncertainty where we come alive to our truest
power." Joanna Macy.