[FRIAM] Cleve Moler/Jack Dongarra visits

cody dooderson d00d3rs0n at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 00:04:49 EDT 2022

That sounds great. I will try to go, given that it is just around the
corner from my house.

A few weeks ago, I found myself at the Museum of Science in Boston. I was
embarrassingly stuck on some sorting puzzle supposedly made for kids. You
had to sort balls of different sizes and material using magnets and fans
and other things. After some unknown amount of time, and having totally
lost my child, I saw that the room was built by Mathworks. If you are ever
in Boston I highly recommend the Museum of Science. Also if you ever talk
to Cleve, tell him that the engineering room is really fun.

Cody Smith