[FRIAM] naive question

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 23:11:00 EDT 2022

Frank,

Before I attempt an answer, can we set aside all the AI complexity and simply consider this question as equivalent to saying you have the combination of your gun safe in your mind and also on a piece of paper in your safety deposit box and also in an encrypted file on your computer?

Nick Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/