[FRIAM] phones with keyboards, or a keyboard you can buy for a phone?

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 11:59:53 EDT 2022

Hello, all looking for phone recommendations. My pixel 4a is 2 years old
feeling closer to 4.
Are there any phones you can get with a keyboard? I know about
unihertz's titan. and it amuses me. But niche brand. I just don't like
typing on glass, and being frustrated with the amount of errors I get.
What about a case that'd have a keyboard that'd slide out? that'd be fine.
after that I'm looking for good  battery, nice aesthetics and. fun features
also would be fantastic. I'm thinking of how apples phones now let you use
lidar to scan stuff to convert to photosomethingery  in 3D. Or how older
phones you could theme.
I'd prefer the refurbed (on GP): both to reduce waste and sane prices.
600-900+ for phones is just bad. Where as 300-500 is at least sane.
What all do folks pay for phones? any recommendations?