[FRIAM] phones with keyboards, or a keyboard you can buy for a phone?

Roger Critchlow rec at elf.org
Sun Oct 30 18:37:14 EDT 2022

Pity you can't just switch your computer keyboard to act as your phone's
character input, as if you were swapping the phone in as another screen.

Almost any bluetooth keyboard should work, and there are tons of them on
amazon if you search "bluetooth mini keyboard", and they're cheap.  They're
probably too cheap to last for very long.  So maybe look at the DIY
keyboard makers, too.

-- rec --