[FRIAM] Fwd: Fall brAIn (NeuroAI) Seminar

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 09:01:06 EDT 2022

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,
Santa Fe, NM 87505

505 670-9918
Santa Fe, NM

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Diane Stidle <stidle at andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Fri, Sep 2, 2022, 6:52 AM
Subject: Fwd: Fall brAIn (NeuroAI) Seminar
To: ml-seminar at cs.cmu.edu <ML-SEMINAR at cs.cmu.edu>

You may be interested in this seminar series.

Hi all,

We'd like to invite you all to join us at the brAIn seminar series, which
focuses on topics at the intersection of neuroscience, machine learning and
AI research.  We build in a discussion period in these seminars for
participants of all backgrounds to participate. Speakers this semester will
speak on topics varying from DNN phenomenology and novel simulation
frameworks -- see the full lineup in the schedule below!

*brAIn NeuroAI Seminar*
Time: Mon 1:30-2:30 PM ETo
Location:
https://cmu.zoom.us/j/94689628322?pwd=ZGhLOW1JWjM4c0ZpeTFXb2tKL3phUT09

We will send weekly reminders through the mailing list -- sign up if you're
interested in attending!

---

Joel Ye
PhD student, Program in Neural Computation
Carnegie Mellon / University of Pittsburgh
https://joel99.github.io/