[FRIAM] FRIAM Homework Assignment: Gala Planning Sliding Scale Chart

Tom Johnson jtjohnson555 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 19:20:11 EDT 2022

Gents:

Attached is an Excel spreadsheet I am trying to create to assist in
planning a fundraiser for Global Santa Fe <https://globalsantafe.org/>.
I'm on the board.

My hunch is that it involves a series of nested components, but I have not
been able to come up with just the right harmony to solve the problem of
setting an appropriate ticket price given the variables reflecting
different potential site costs.

All assistance would be much appreciated.  Anyone up to the challenge?
Tom Johnson

Tom Johnson - tom at jtjohnson.com
Institute for Analytic Journalism   --     Santa Fe, NM USA
505.577.6482(c)                                    505.473.9646(h)